I'm hanging out with my best friend for the first time in months this weekend, but the problem is that...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm hanging out with my best friend for the first time in months this weekend, but the problem is that...

Post by Jasmine on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 pm

It might snow this Saturday. I know it may seem ridiculous, but please pray it's clear skies this Saturday. I haven't seen her since May. For some reason, everytime we try to hang out, it doesn't happen through no fault of our own. The last time I saw her was at her sweet sixteen and everyone was pulling her every direction. She has been there for me, made me feel better, helped me, and vise versa. I just want to nurture the friendship sisterhood that we have developed over the last 5 years.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm hanging out with my best friend for the first time in months this weekend, but the problem is that...

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:34 am

I will pray Gods perfect will in this situation.  huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm hanging out with my best friend for the first time in months this weekend, but the problem is that...

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 am

Thx. We ended up postponing. Today is the day, but we have to confirm today. Everything is up in the air and she won't pick up her phone. I tried contacting her yesterday but the same thing happened. Please pray we get to go out today.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top