Back At College Driving A Brand New Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back At College Driving A Brand New Car

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:21 am

In my dream I was headed back to the university I use to attend to about 5 years ago. I believe that Christmas break was over and I was headed back to the dormitory driving a brand new white car. To myself I was talking about leaving at 2:00 in the afternoon, so I could get there before it got dark. As I drove up to the dormitory I didnít see any parking spaces close by. At first I was going to wait to see if any close parking spaces opened up. Then I decided I would just drop my suitcases off in front of the dorm and then find a parking space. I didnít want to park in front of the building because they would give me a ticket, but a parking space close to the building eventually came open. I pulled in the parking space still driving a brand new white car (which I donít have in real life). I was concerned about getting dents any it. Any ideas what it may mean about me retuning back to the university with a brand new white car.
I use to attend this university 5 years ago and I graduated from here about 5 years ago. I have 2 degrees.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back At College Driving A Brand New Car

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 am

Maybe the Lord is taking you to a place (suitcase) literally or spiritually where you can learn (college) of Him. †This teaching is personally for you (your car) and is new and of the Lord and pure and holy (white new car with no dents). †Christmas break could represent resting in Jesus. †As we, or after we get in a resting place with God our minds and spirits are opened up to learn of Him. †Mt. 11:28-29 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.. †The time two o'clock is telling you that this place of learning gives you enough time to learn of God well before darkness comes upon the earth. †You mentioned 5 years several times. † Five can represent grace and or five fold ministry. †Which the Lord may be encouraging to learn from the 5 fold ministry. You may want to read Ephesians 4. †Avoiding a ticket shows that you are using wisdom or prudence where you go to this place of learning (parking the car). The suitcase can also represent you are prepared and packed (in your heart) to take this trip.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top