Another Bus Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Bus Ride

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 am

This is two nights in a row where I've had a bus-themed dream. In the past, I've understood buses to represent my waking life (like cars), but regarding something bigger than just my own personal life.

The dream takes place entirely on the bus. At the beginning of the dream, I was seated in a seat behind the driver. There were other students my age on the bus - about one person per seat, so it was hardly a full bus. Next, the bus goes to make a stop where we're going to double amount of passengers. I didn't want to get stuck sitting with someone I didn't like, so I made the first move to jump over to the seat across the aisle where a friend of mine was already sitting. This 2nd batch of students got on and we continued on our way.

We made another stop, and this time we picked up students that were around elementary school age. We had to fit about one per seat, so there were going to be 3 people per seat...but it was more like 2 and a half since it was two adults (we seemed more high-school aged) and one young child. My friend and I were joined by some young boy.

The bus continued on its way, and the boy in our seat was belting out a song. It's a song by 4Him called "Before The River Came." Incidentally, these guys are my favorite Christian group, and this song is one that I like (not my favorite, though). The kid was loud and not too musical, but he had the words right. So, I made some snarky comment like, "Ah, I see you know the words. Good for you..."

The dream changes, and now I'm in this seat without the other two people. It's like we had dropped some people off. However, sitting next to me closer to the aisle was my ex from 15 years ago. I was actually pretty glad to have her there. Next, I saw that my two cats were at my feet. I pointed them out to her like I was introducing them. But, I added, "You don't have to touch them or anything since I know that you're allergic to cats" - which she is. She didn't pick them up, but she didn't seem to mind their presence. Next, I realized that we were going to be arriving at our destination, soon. I felt some panic/concern, because it was like I might have to leave my cats on the bus all day, and this bus was going to go around and make more pickups and drop-offs. I was afraid that the cats might not make it until I returned at the end of the day. Then, I suddenly knew that I had a car at our destination...so, I planned to take the cats with me and keep them in my vehicle where they'd be safe.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Bus Ride

Post by meredith77 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:12 am

Hmmm... Once I had a dream that took place on a bus. It ended up being about a get together (bachelorette party) at someone's house.
The other passengers were the other guests. Because of the dream I knew not to go to party, and guess what, they ended up having a surprise male stripper so it was good I didn't go and make the unbeliever think Christians are okay with stippers. On the dream bus they were making fun of me for being too wholesome!! Exactly what would have happened.
I wonder if this is about an all day event you will attend. Interesting.

meredith77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top