Kicking The Ball Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kicking The Ball Around

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 am

So, in my dream I was playing soccer with this guy. It wasn't really I soccer ball, but we were in my yard kicking the ball around. The ball appeared to be smaller in size and I different color. You could see me running and kicking the ball around. Then some how the guy ended up with the ball and he was running down the hill. He almost fell and I was saying haha that's what you get. I was shown the goal and he kicked the ball. I'm not sure if it went in the goal or not, but I'm assuming it did. Then this cat ended up with it in its mouth. I ended up with the ball again, but I didn't like the fact that the cat had it in its mouth. I was talking to the man about it, but eventually I started back running around and kicking the ball again. I was very energetic and happy during this dream. Any thoughts about this dream.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kicking The Ball Around

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi, Lisa -

Kicking the ball around with someone else could be about bouncing ideas off one another, or collaborating on some project.

In my dreams, cats are often symbolic of people. The detail of where you didn't like the cat having the ball in its mouth could be a moment where someone that you feel similar emotions towards has the idea or project in their control, and you may have to wait for their input or approval.

The feelings of happiness and energy that you had in this dream should line up with real life - even if they're exaggerated in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top