Keeping the baby alive...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keeping the baby alive...

Post by tjw on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 am

Dreamed this dream this morning:

I was about to leave the room to go do something with my friends when suddenly someone with a crowd of others running behind came bursting in the room frantic with a little baby wrapped up in a blanket who was not breathing and needed help. The room turned like into a surgery room or ER room. I assisted a doctor who rushed up to intubate the baby to help the baby breathe. The doctor had me running to get stuff to assist him as he tended to the baby. I felt a bit clumsy and nervous as I ran around getting things to help the doctor. I was afraid I would do something wrong. But I helped the doctor get the baby situated and the doctor left me alone with the baby to finish caring for it. The baby looked so frail lying in its ICU bed but was getting better as it received oxygen. He looked up at me with big blue eyes and grabbed my finger and began to talk to me. I can't remember what he was saying. The baby was happy to have me there and I felt good that I had helped save him....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keeping the baby alive...

Post by meredith77 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 am

I have had so many dreams like this!
For me, the "baby" has is either my education, or my career.
I have no idea about your dream, but that is how mine are, sometimes they are really creepy and disturbing, too. Probably because I've never finished my degree although many "going back attempts" and my career is on hold. Glad I found this site, or I would still not know what they meant.

meredith77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top