Historic Songwriter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic Songwriter

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:43 am

I was in a room in some unfamiliar place. It felt as if I had travelled to some moment in the past/history. Also in this room was a woman who had written some type of poem or song. The words were displayed on a screen in front of her. The thing is, she had the words to the song, but didn't have a tune to go with it. Well, seeing as how I was from the future, I recognized the song as soon as I began to read it. However, I didn't act as if I already knew the outcome of history. I tried to sorta walk her through what she had wrote without completely giving away the tune that went through it. I read the written words to a rhythm at first, but she didn't catch on. So, I took a line and hummed the tune to the rhythm I had just given, and the lady quickly began to put it together. I left her to finish it, knowing that this song would become very well-known.

The song was "She'll be comin' round the mountain." I woke up after getting to the "riding six white horses" part.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Songwriter

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:45 pm

gracee (lionhgirl) wrote:The song refers to the Second Coming of Christ and subsequent Rapture. The she refers to the chariot the returning Christ is imagined as driving.
Oh, wow! I never had any idea that the song was a reference to Christ's return! That's just amazing to me! All of a sudden, this dream is so much more impactful to me than when I typed it out this morning. I'm not sure what else to say right now! I'm just kinda taking this in!

Thank you for all this insight!
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top