Paying with newly minted $2 notes - but we have coin in Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paying with newly minted $2 notes - but we have coin in Australia

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi all :)

I dreamed that I was travelling on a bus.  (I never travel by bus IRL) I was not on my usual bus... and I was having difficulty remembering that I needed to pay with cash (I had a prepaid pass normally)  So I tell the busdriver I need to find some cash and I get out of the way... the next passenger is a black man... (his name was a facebook friend that I have never met who lives in Africa)  He says he has no money, but that it is very important that he gets to wherever it is that he is going.  The busdriver didn't want to allow him on the bus.

While this conversation is happening, I check to see I have no change, I know I have a $20 note so I look in my notes section (this part is a re-run of a real life sequence that happened the day before)   I am surprised to find that I have 2x $20, a couple of $5 and 2x $2 notes.   I put one of the $2 notes in the hand of the black man for his fare.  He squeezes my hand and says "bless you" - I feel good.  I pay my fare with the other $2 note and go find a seat in the bus.  

Dream ends.

The $2 notes are odd.  Apart from the fact I have more money than I expected... the $2 were very green.  Now, our old $2 notes in Australia were green... but these are brighter.  They are crisp and new, they actually have not been cut properly (out of a large sheet) and I peel off edges around them (that is obviously not there on money in real life).   It reminds me of pulling stamps apart that come in sheets.  The oddest part is that we don't have $2 notes in Australia any more.  

I am very passionate about refugees in Australia at the moment, and the fact that our government won't allow them to come... I wonder if this is to do with that somehow.

Any thoughts?

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paying with newly minted $2 notes - but we have coin in Australia

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Diane,

I find your dream very interesting. I have to agree with you that this may be about the refugees. When you look at the mode of travel, a bus is land-locked, so if this man was in Australia, he would be bound there because of being on the bus (I hope this makes sense, if not ask for clarification and I'll try my best.) I think the numbers in your dream are very significant. There are varied opinions as to what they mean, but the number 2 is significant because each denomination you mentioned were in 2's. One source says 2 can mean multiplication. Maybe the amount of people you will help through your actions or prayers will be multiplied. This is just a guess.

5 is usually agreed upon to mean grace and 20, redemption.

Oh, and NEWLY minted notes! Bright green--meaning life possibly?

You may already know about numbers, so forgive me if you do. I just think the numbers are EXTREMELY important.

I feel a little ignorant because I don't know about the refugees that Australia is refusing. I'll google it because Australia is one country I deeply desire to go to. I just have a hunger for it for some reason.

Blessings,

Shannon

Last edited by Shan on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a thought...)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi Shan,

Thanks!

The part about the person being bound... that made me think of the Asylum Seekers in detention... not being allowed to come into Australia. Australia is not landlocked, but, we are an island... I think I get what you mean about the bus, but maybe I could use some more clarification :)

Some of the people who are trying to come here are trying to get here from Indonesia by boat. These are the ones that have been politicised at the moment, so many of them die at sea! The last election here saw both sides taking hardline stances in order to "stop the boats" We've ended up with things like: calling them illegal, sending them back, processing them offshore, telling them they will never be resettled in Australia... this really saddens me because there are other ways to ensure people don't die at sea... like going to get them ourselves in seaworthy boats, or allowing them to fly here.

I'm sure that this dream is about this issue because it is pretty much all I think about at the moment :)

Thanks for your info on numbers, I don't know about them at all! If God will multiply what I can do, that would be awesome!!

Thanks Shan :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks for sharing the info on the refugees. I looked it up last night and got the gist of it. That is definitely an area that needs prayer! So sorry for these people.

What I meant about being landlocked is that the BUS is landlocked and would have to stay on the island, meaning I could see what you meant about this man possibly representing the refugees coming to Australia and possibly staying. 
Sorry I was confusing!! :)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:34 pm

:) Thanks for clarifying Shan,

I agree, you helped heaps! :) :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down