2 prophetess/you should've kissed him!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 prophetess/you should've kissed him!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:35 am

I was with a friend at a waterpark, after a while it turned into my high school. we walked over to the chapel and on the way met with 2 women. They prophesied that the man she liked would become rich. we were about to walk away and they said to me, you're peters fiancÚ aren't you? I said yes. She said, he really likes you, you should've kissed him, I said, I'm traditional! He has to kiss me first! While this is happening another man Ben is waiting at the door with flowers, I walk passed him as people are taking photos of us. I'm surrounded by a lot going on all at once. I grab the photo of the 2 of us and threw it in the bin. A 3rd man- but he was in a couple- then wanted to see the photo. I pulled the bin lid down and was laughing, I said no and was laughing. I said I want to protect Ben! But we were both laughing and we both knew I was actually wanting to protect myself- as in what I looked like in the photo. Then i was watching peter sitting eating with his fiancÚ, and he said "we added 8-10 months to our relationship (because they hadn't kissed I think)." And I then said, we hadn't received each other yet! (Apparently my excuse for us not kissing)

Okay I know all this is long and complicated. But peter(who I think he symbolises) is someone I've been praying about, whether this is of God. The 'receiving' part catches my eye- because I'm not sure if God is waiting for me to 'receive him. We are not in a relationship, not engaged. Ben (who he symbolises) is also on the picture, but I don't have feelings for him. The 3rd man, I have no idea, but I knew he was with someone. Thanks for any thoughts about this.!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 prophetess/you should've kissed him!

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 am

Adding 8-10 months seemed to imply that it just made eveything a lot longer than it could've been.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top