My kids and I held captive, they were getting ready to kill us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My kids and I held captive, they were getting ready to kill us

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:45 am

I had a dream my kids and I were being held captive by a band of people. One of the people in the group I recognized, it was Micheal J Fox the actor. There were other people captured by this group, though I couldn't see them in the dream...i just knew others were captured. So the group of people were talking, they were in this double floored home, building or complex. The architecture of this building was very beautiful. I could see the lighing was dimmed, it was more of an oranged colored tinted light coming from the building. The guy heading the operation wasn't present, but was giving orders to them from another location. He ordered that the group of guys kill us. Some were considering it, while others were like, "No way, Im not going that far! I have never killed anyone before!" They were afraid of the boss, if he seen they disobeyed his orders, he would be sure to kill them all! So I think it was Michael J Fox, or myself Im not sure, but someone suggested that they let us go, and when the boss comes to see the dead bodies they kill the boss!!! I knew that we had a limited amount of time to get away before the boss came to see his orders were carried through. So the kids and I started packing up. My son had a stuffed animal, and my daughter had a American Girl doll that I shoved into a back pack. We decided to leave my daughter guitar behind...it would slow us down. There was a dock, by some water. I told the kids to jump in, and to pee in the water really quick with their clothes on. We all did this (Im not really sure what my reasoning was on this one lol! )! Then we started traveling with our bottom halfs wet from the water. We were traveling in a forest like area, and it was dusk or dark while traveling. Afterwards I was thinking to myself, well, Im sure I could have had them go to the bathroom without getting our clothing wet, and having to travel in wet clothes. Not really many feelings of my own present. Though I could feel the stress from the band of men, and them being torn about doing somehting they didn't want to do against their moral compass.

End of dream

Any thoughts/comments/interps??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My kids and I held captive, they were getting ready to kill us

Post by meredith77 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:38 am

Sounds like a movie, I admit I love these action adventure dreams when I get them. LOL! I don't have an interpretation but celebs in my dreams usually stand for someone who has similar traits. Jay Leno= my father in law, for example, because he is similar age, likes the same kind of humor, has similar hair. Who could remind you of M. J Fox?
Sounds like you get away though! Even with wet pants! Maybe you are trying to do something to "relieve" yourself that is making some situation a little worse! Isn't that what us people do a lot of times. LOL

meredith77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks Meredith, I will def pray about these things!! Bless u!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:49 am

Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Lord is encouraging you not to get hung up on the little things in life?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi greatfulservant! What you say fits def into my current life, but could you help me to see this in comparison to the dream? The pants part?? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi greatfulservant!  What you say fits def into my current life, but could you help me to see this in comparison to the dream? The pants part??  Would love to hear your thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top