puppy dog in my bedroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

puppy dog in my bedroom

Post by Jazzy on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 pm

I didn't grow up with dogs but they are ok as long as they don't bark loudly at me or jump on me aggressively.

In my dream this white small dog was in the living room. My bedroom door was open and it came walking in. It was sooooo cute!! I said awww come here babyyyy!! But then I thought what did I just say? I don't want this dog to jump on my bed. Thankfully it stayed on the floor. It laid right next to the head of my bed. Later on I got out of bed to go to the kitchen. When I stood up, the puppy laid out a red velvet blanket to sleep on. I was surprised it was that well trained. It was sound asleep.

My cousin wanted to go for a jog and I was going to join her. But I remembered the puppy was still in my room. I thought maybe it should jog with us but was unsure how my cousin felt. I didn't want it to use the bathroom in my room either. I went back to check on the puppy and at that point it was playing with my roommates so I figured everything was ok.

Overall the puppy was a positive feeling. I would like to have something new in my life if that's what it means.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: puppy dog in my bedroom

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Jazzy wrote:Overall the puppy was a positive feeling. I would like to have something new in my life if that's what it means.

The setting of this dream (the bedroom) may signify that this is about more of your own personal desires vs. something from work, church, other family. Does that fit for what you desire in real life?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 am

Yes it does

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content