Work pants and my husband's gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Work pants and my husband's gun

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I had a dream about my husband. In the dream, I knew my husband and his boss were around but not pictured in the dream (it was like my husband was in front of me and his boss was behind me but not pictured.). I dreamed that my husband was no longer wearing his work pants. The pants were on a table and I safely removed his gun from the pants (making sure it was in its holster and on safety) so that his boss could have my husband's work pants back. (in rl: my husband is required to carry his personal gun on him at all times).

I have my own ideas about what it means but would appreciate some other insight for confirmation.

Thank you,

Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Work pants and my husband's gun

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Pants often represent discipline.

I think it may have to do with last night. My husband had mentioned he did not have pants for the work week so I did a load of his pants in the laundry. While I was doing it, the exact pants I saw in the dream were in the load. I checked all the pockets before putting them in the load (me safely removing his gun would be me checking his pocket so his jeans would be safe). He was in the other room while I did this.

One thing we talked about last night is that I need to be doing one load of laundry a day to keep up with our laundry. I need to be more disciplined in is making sure my husband's laundry is done for him.

Pretty sure this is the interpretation.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top