Getting Prepared For Band Performance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Prepared For Band Performance

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 am

I just want to give a little background information before I tell the dream. In high school I used to be band. I'm no longer in band or high school. I have been out for several years. †Lately I have been having a lot of dreams about being back in high school band.

In my dream, I was walking in my room and I said that I was getting prepared for band. And I looked under bed and there were my band shoes. In real life I no longer have my band shoes.

In another dream I was putting my band instrument in the car (saxophone) and this man wanted to go to the movies. †I told him that I could take him, but I couldnít stay because of band. †That same night and in that same dream I was on a date and I was telling this man that I had to go because I had a band performance at 9:00. †In that same dream I had a red hanging bag, which we use to keep our band uniforms in and I was taking out the black pants and white shirt. †I was getting dressed and I was about to leave the house. †It was 9:31 and I was saying that I was late. †Then later on the same night I had a dream that †I was performing and after I performed I put my band instrument down.

Iíve had dreams where Iím walking in the band room or Iím carrying around my band instrument. Iíve had dreams where Iím actually performing or Iím in the band room rehearsing.

Sometimes in my dream I either have a clarinet or saxophone. When I was in school I use to play the clarinet then I tried out for the saxophone. †And thatís how I started playing saxophone. †Iíve also had a dream where I was playing the trumpet.

I know only I would know what band dreams symbolize for me. †And thatís why Iím praying and meditating to see what they may relate to. †I just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts about these dreams.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Prepared For Band Performance

Post by meredith77 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am

I can not say for you what they mean but I am a former high school band person laugh† and have had a dream of my own that I figured out. what the band practice meant "learning how to do something".
I was trying to get a dr. to heal me and the dream was that they were in band practice during my appointment, I had to wait.
In real life, the dr. didn't know how to heal me and had to figure it out and I had to wait. I suppose he read about it because he did figure it out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top