escalator, snatching off sunglasses, confirming hug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

escalator, snatching off sunglasses, confirming hug

Post by Jazzy on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 am

Happy Dec 1st! I had many dreams last night but I am wondering what input you all may have, particularly about the sunglasses part. Here's the dream:

Something just finished like a play or show, and I got on an up-escalator with my friend since the show ended. We high-fived the actors while we stood on the escalator moving up to the top.

As I approached the top of the escalator I noticed my other friend. I smiled (although in reality we recently had a conflict this week so were are not talking right now). Suddenly he snatched the sunglasses off that I was wearing and the bright sunlight's rays made me squint for a few seconds until I adjusted. In the dream at that moment I had a realization that it was actually his sunglasses I was wearing. I am unsure why/ how I had them on. I was startled by his action because it was so fast and sudden, but I was not in any way sour or offended. For one, they were actually his possession.

I chuckled, and then he reached his arms out to give me a hug as a greeting. I told him that it was good to see him, and then he said he'll take that as confirmation that he was supposed to come. His response isn't verbatim because I cannot remember exactly word-for-word, but he did say something along the lines that my response confirmed for him being there, as if he was unsure if he should've shown up or not.

Are there thoughts about this one, especially about the sunglasses part. I'm sure it is simple, but I am feeling "blinded" by its meaning, haha!lol!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: escalator, snatching off sunglasses, confirming hug

Post by Jazzy on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 pm

So I think I sort of figured this one out. It was kind of difficult because we had a minor disagreement which left me slightly hurt. I kept him and the situation in prayer because it was tugging on me constantly. Something that also continuously stuck out to me was when he earnestly told me he was unsure of what his calling was.

But anyways, I think him taking off the sunglasses I was wearing symbolizes him shedding light in a situation of mine I filled him in on. He said a few things in a way nobody else has said and it majorly opened my eyes to the point that the following morning I felt loosed from the situation.

In my dream it was understood the sunglasses were actually his possession. I wonder if his gift is exhortation or something along those lines??? I may be far-fetched there.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top