Eating Off Another's Plate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating Off Another's Plate

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:00 am

I was sitting at a table/booth in a restaurant. My sister was on my right. Sitting around the corner on my left (like at the end of the table) was an older woman that I do not know. She was there with another similarly older woman - although the 2nd woman wasn't at the table at the time. My sister and I either had empty plates in front of us, or no plates at all...I can't remember. Close to me, though, was a plate that had these small, marble-sized vegetables on them. They were like brussel sprouts, but a lot smaller. Actually...I just poked around on Google because I seemed to know what they were in the dream - they look like Wasabi Peas.

Anyway, my sister took a spoon and reached across me to take a scoop from this plate and eat it. As soon as she did, I was instantly embarrassed, and I said to her, "No! That's not my plate!" Since she had just eaten off the other lady's plate, I turned to the lady, still very embarrassed, and apologized. The woman wasn't snotty and didn't throw a fit or anything, but she was clearly unhappy. She didn't really say anything, though. I expected there to be a scene when her friend returned, but there wasn't. Next thing I know, my meal is in front of me. It was some kind of deep-fried...something...like a chimichanga. I offered the lady the opportunity to have some of my food to make up for what my sister had done, but she didn't act on it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eating Off Another's Plate

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:06 am

watta great dream m,,i think its both symbollik and litral,, probly a future event, perhaps a awkwerd moment involving a family member , or a sisda in da lord, :hairraising: ,perhaps the food item :donut: is a key, altho i know it not:donut: ,,of course your feelings are key:idea: my advice is go buffet:laugh: ,,,,,,,,,,,sweet dreams 2 d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:34 pm

dreamster wrote:my advice is go buffet
Ha ha! Good one, D. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm pretty sure this happened. It was avoidable, though!

The dream came to mind when I was presented with an opportunity from the sister in the dream this evening. Her daughter (my niece) was going to spend the night at our mother's house, and she asked if I wanted to head over there to play some video games with her. Normally I would, but this dream came to mind when she asked. I turned her down for this evening, but we'll get together in the morning and play.

Basically, we had already spent all day at my mother's for another sibling's birthday, and I felt that showing up the same evening would be encroaching on my mother's time with her granddaughter. That's the part where my sister ate from another's plate.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:28 pm

idea interestg

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:13 pm

Sponsored content