Sink full of Ribs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sink full of Ribs

Post by MRSB on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

After prayer this morning I dreamt that my 3 children (daughters) and I moved into a medium size house. I didn't know how we got there but I can tell we just moved in and everything was neat and clean but there were still items unpacked. I somehow knew that an acquaintance in ministry was doing things to help me with the house and the big yard without telling me. He was just doing it.
I walked down some stairs and was able to see into the kitchen while still on the stairs. I noticed that there were a sink full of ribs in bbq sauce. I thought where all of these ribs came from. I went to the sink then looked out the window and I noticed a car sitting outside in the driveway. The acquaintance in ministry was just sitting in the car doing something on his phone. I thought I need to clean up so that I can thank him for doing all of this stuff for me without me asking and for giving me those ribs.
I went to the bathroom downstairs to make myself presentable and when I came out my acquaintance was sitting at the kitchen table. He never said anything to me. He just sat and was working on his phone.
I started looking for containers to place the ribs in. I thought there were so many that we couldn't possibly have enough space to put them away. I remember eating some of them and thinking how good & tender they were.
I cleaned up and when I looked over at the table my acquaintance had a plate of food as well. I heard him instructing his son (he has 3 children also 2 daughters and 1 son).
I walked into the dining area and there sat a man & woman. I somehow knew it was my acquaintance parents. I greeted them as if they were family then proceeded by the stairs because I had to take my children somewhere.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sink full of Ribs

Post by Avish on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm

You will obtain great prosperity and and Blessings. You may be in the process of undergoing a journey. possibly thinking of moving or already are planning to move and you will be blessed in this journey.

There is also a word of caution. You may encounter new acquaintances and they may want to harm or harass you. and with this new affairs they could bring poverty and misery. So when you meet new acquaintances be very cautious and careful.

I believe the Lord wants you to have great success, But be careful of the new company that you will meet. Jesus wants me to say remember that with great responsibility also comes many things that can tempt you in doing the wrong thing. So during this new journey remember to pray and ask for his guidances so that he my guide you through them.

I too will pray for you and with you as a brother in Christ.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Thank you Avish. I am prayerfully discerning. I've received 3 interpretations to this dream and all 3 have the common denominator of moving & happiness/prosperity.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 am

Avish wrote:There is also a word of caution. You may encounter new acquaintances and they may want to harm or harass you. and with this new affairs they could bring poverty and misery. So when you meet new acquaintances be very cautious and careful. 
Hello, MRSB -

I don't necessarily see anything in your dream that illustrates a word of caution or a threat of harm or harassment. Unless you had feelings in the dream to that end, I don't think the dream is about that.

The main theme of the dream is about getting Help in a new place. Unless you're about to enter into something new at this time, the dream may be one to hold onto for when that moment comes.

I saw the acquaintance in ministry as the Holy Spirit - our Helper. I think the short and sweet of the dream is that you can look forward to Him taking care of so much for you in this new place. The ribs, to me, speak of abundant blessings.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 am

Thank you Whiteshadow. The person in the dream is help and support in the natural. Of course, the Holy Spirit is my Help and Guide. I didn't feel any warnings or checks about anything when waking up. I appreciate you clarifying.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top