Help with dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with dream

Post by seekingface09 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 am

Please help if you can, My husband and I were in bed ready to go to sleep having small talk. Our neighbor was on the side of the bed on his cell phone talking low. he finally goes to sleep. I have to use the restroom, I get up and the dream switches to my grandmother's house who has been dead 17 years. I go to her bedroom, she has a toilet in her closet (not really). My uncle in reality lives in her house. I assumed the house would be dirty, but to my surprise in the dream it was like she left it since she died. (Now, I miss her so bad, I have no one to talk to -I woke up this morning heavy in spirit). Any way I walk into her closet and there is a yellow rug on the floor and it was clean. (I hate urine droppings -have males in my home), I get in her bed and go to sleep. My husband comes in to tell me he didn't know a bathroom was in her closet. (he never knew her).
Dream switches, A lady pastor whom I ministered at her church (for real) comes in and unplug a part in the tv and was speaking to her children. She told them they were watching the wrong shows on TV. They can only watch cartoons.
I left my grandmas bed unmade while I was getting dressed and she came back or showed up in the dream, I turned around and she had cleaned the room up-made the bed. Dream switches to the church I preached at and I went to visit to go to their Sunday School classes. Some people were disappointed that I didn't attend their class. Anyway, I sat down and a little girl-little came and sat on my lap and I had just eaten some chocolate and she told me, my breath smelled. I closed my mouth and began humming a song while she sat in my lap. She started singing the song (Fight On) in an adult voice. She sang well. I started embracing her and held her like a mother would.
Wake up feeling depressed. Thanks crying

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:39 am

Hi precious iamfree,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed this was a good dream precious one of the most high.

I sensed that you being in bed with your husband represents a place of intimacy with the Lord. I sense your neighbor being on the other side of the bed on the cell phone represents someone in your church praying to our beloved on your behalf in that place of intimacy. I sense the reason why your grandmothers house was clean represented that she had broken off the generational curses over your family through her time in the secret place, which represents the closet.In her secret place/closet there was allot of cleansing that was taking place which represents the toilet in the closet.Your pastors wife represents the church in your dream. I sense the Lord is showing you there have been wrong teachings in the church and he is going to use you to change the course of wrong teachings in the church, which represents a switching in the plug settings.I sense your grandmother in the dream represents the holy spirit coming behind you and cleaning up what messes you had made because of your grandmothers prayers. I sensed that the people were upset because you did not do what they wanted by attending their class. The little girl in the dream I sense represents you dear one.The song fight on represents that you will get through the sadness of the loss of your grandmother and you will carry on the torch she started and the Lord will be glorified in and through your life and you will go passed what your grandmother did in victory. Her floor is now your ceiling.You are holding the little girl in your arms and loving on her represents you holding and loving yourself in this place of loss you still feel.

Please toss what does not fit.

Hus to you, I am excited how the Lord is going to partner with you in bringing forth his glory through your life.

Hugs
Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Dear Hisbeauty
Thanks for the interpretation. When I awaken this morning I kept feeling a deep hurt on the inside. don't know, can't really describe it. I agree with the things you have spoken and they are very encouraging. Yes I made a lot of mistakes...A lot. I will continue to meditate on the things that you have spoken. I am at a time in my life where I have so much going on around me, but on the inside I yearn for peace I know only God can give and my grandmothers presence-out of 17 years. Didn't realize it until I had the dream. Anyway, Thank you again.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Jeanie - That was a beautiful interpretation - to God be the glory!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top