Planting seeds...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planting seeds...

Post by Shan on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I dreamed I was looking for a place to plant some seeds. I was looking at parcels of land that were owned by other people. Some already had used part of the land for their own gardens. I began looking around to see what I could use. Since this land wasn't mine, I was willing to take almost anything. I noticed some of the land didn't look that good, but then I focused on a small part of land that had some weeds growing on it. I thought I could easily clear that land and use it to plant my seeds. I was excited about it. Nothing else happened, but I got the feeling that once my mind was made up, I was going to use that land.

I get that this is similar to the parable of the seeds and could have to do with harvesting, however, in the natural I am somewhat of a prepper (meaning that I store food and water for emergencies) and I recently bought 1/2 acre worth of vegetable seeds in case I need to grow my own garden. I do not have enough room to grow these seeds and would definitely have to use someone else's land to do this. I don't really know if this is a dream saying there will be land when it is needed or what. I felt no panic or anything in my dream. I was totally at peace during the whole dream.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top