Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justicarjamie

Prayer for joy and my husband

Hello, as some of ya'll may know I recently had surgery to remove a large rare tumor in my chest/spine area. Well after that I was in great pain, and have been having issues with my husband seeming to have no desire for me since we got married. I was counseled to separate from him by the church but I kept saying no. After the surgery I could take the neglect no longer and finally went back to Texas with my family. I have found a new church and counsel here, but have heard nothing of my husband for a good long while. Last I heard he was asking for a divorce attorney, and he has pushed all of his friends and pastors away. I pray for him daily and ask you pray for him to seek the Lord as well, and for my joy. This is a hard time for me, and I am a forgiving soul. I am still in pain from surgery and am staying with my grandmother, finding work is very hard. I'm meditating on the Lord and seeking his will for my life. Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

WOW...praying for you. I am excited to see what God will make of all of this. He's faithful and no matter what, it will end in joy as long as you stay connected to him.

I'm updating this post with a praise report. I was able to find work as a cashier at my old Walmart. It keeps me busy and I'm not so sad all the time now. I was also given a bed from a friend! Praise Jesus.