Recurring Dream Searching For Band Instrument

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream Searching For Band Instrument

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:47 am

Dreamed I was back in high school and i walked in the band room and the wall clock said it was 11:50. I saw someone playing their French horn. I had to have my instrument set up and I had to be in my chair by 12:00. So, I only had 10 minutes to do this. Well I couldn't remember which box I had put my saxophone in. So, I was looking in different boxes. One box had chairs in it. So, I started to look it up on the computer, but the computer showed it was 11:59 so I only had one minute left (it seem to zoom in on the 11:59 and it was bigger). So, I asked this guy could he look it up for me. He finally told me it was in box 58. So I went and got that box and I was happy I got it. Help me with this dream. I'm not in high school anymore.

I'm sure it has something to do with my job search, but I'm not sure about the rest.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream Searching For Band Instrument

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am

often skool related drms can show your in a learning situation, u r looking for your instrement ,which may be your skills ,or perhaps finding a job, at the last minute, [11;59],, perhaps the guy is someone who can help you irl,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top