Possible future husband ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible future husband ??

Post by chantel-rose on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi all

I had a dream that a man introduced me to his mother and we went for dinner. A while later I asked him if we can all go out again, he became confused and didn't understand. Suddenly I saw a beautiful big yellow house behind him, but it was still being worked on. I said to him why are you confused when you are building this house for us, he looked at me like he got a revelation then I woke up.

In reality I know this man and we've dated before but are just very good friends at the moment. I've had dreams and different prophecies about him. Also a lady came up to me in church and wanted to pray with me against any confusion the enemy has put in the situation that I am upset about.

I'm confused as to what the house represents and why it was bright yellow. Any thoughts??

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible future husband ??

Post by Jasmine on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 am

Hey. The color yellow could represent a few things. In some countries, the color yellow means jealousy, but yellow can also mean something of high value. It really depends on what it means to you. After all, God sent YOU the dream. A house is a dwelling. In my dreams, it would mean my heart, but in your dream it could mean something totally different. As I read and re-read your dream, I thought to myself maybe the house means the future, which is still being worked on.

That' just what I think. If it doesn't fit, throw it out. Also, what feeling did you have through out the dream?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chantel-rose on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 pm

When I saw the house I just thought of how beautiful and grande it was. To me the the yellow made me feel happy and peaceful in the dream. I believe your right the house indicates the future. Which is still being worked on and refined. I'll just keep praying and see what God says.

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top