Boat in swimming pool inside the House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boat in swimming pool inside the House

Post by L4JC on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 am

I had a very strange dream last night. In the dream, It was my house, but not like the one IRL. The house was much larger than the one IRL. In the house, it was like we were living out on the beach, but I never saw sand or anything like that, it was just a "known" thought as I was dreaming it … I walked into my garage from outside, and saw the swimming pool with a Boat on top of the water… all this inside the house.

I know it's symbolizes something… I can feel it. But don't quite understand it, though.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boat in swimming pool inside the House

Post by Cholette on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm

I can share my thoughts with you based on how God uses boats and swimming pools in my dreams.

Boats usually represent my personal ministry. If it's a ship, then it usually represents the church. Swimming pools represent a spiritual place or condition of a church, a home and/or family.

My thoughts on your dream is that you have a personal ministry within your home. I had a similar dream, but it was with a ship. There was a boat within a ship that I was sent out to find. I walked all over the ship until I found the room that it was in. During that time, I was seeking God regarding the ministry he wanted me to walk in within my church. About 3-4 months later, I was asked to be on the ministry team at my church and then I was eventually ordained.

These are just my thoughts...just something to possibly jar something within you to see if God opens up something for you.

Blessings huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:41 am

Thank you Cholette for your comments and thoughts. I read it last night and wasn't able to respond at the time.  I want to say Congratulations on your ordination as well as getting on your ministry team. What a blessing that must be for you and I loved how your dream gave you direction as to where God is leading you. I feel the same thing is happening with my dream as well.

I've always thought boats meant ministry, too … it's nice to see that someone else thinks the same thing. In my dream, the swimming pool was taken up by the entire boat. You could only see the water under the bow of the boat. You could tell it was full of water. Otherwise you couldn't see much of the water because of the size of the boat.  

I've been praying often about what kind of volunteer work I could do for the Lord lately… and nothing has panned out with everything I've checked out.  So, I felt a little stumped as to why I've not been able to see where the Lord is leading me. (I live in a very small town - not very many options).  

But I've always kinda sensed in my heart that my family (I have a large one in this town) have been part of the ministry that the Lord has given me. Many of them need an "example" to follow. And I've always felt that the Lord is using me as a vessel not only witness to them but to show what it's like to follow Christ. So for that, thank you for mentioning that my ministry is within my home. It definitely hit "home" when you said that. So, now I know where my "ministry" truly is. Where I didn't have peace before, now I do. :)

Thank you for so much for sharing your thoughts with me!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top