A Leader prophesying and a girl taking my place in school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Leader prophesying and a girl taking my place in school!

Post by steadygaze on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:30 am

I was at Leaders school only it was in a different setting kind of at like a camping location for retreats and stuff. I was leaving/dropping out of school like IRL. So I went back to school to collect myself. Well the school had this couple come and minister to us. As we are waiting for the meeting to begin one of my classmates came to me and said, look who is going to replace you in the school, it is a friend of mine from back home.  I thought to myself this girl actually has a true calling to leadership which no one in the school actually has that calling even though it is a leadership school. So I began to prophesy over the girl about her leading a team to work with and minister in sex trafficking and something else. The gal I went to school with says to me, "Well everyone always prophesy's that same thing to everyone." I am thinking what!? I do not just prophesy to prophesy.That comment was a bit odd. Then the meeting begins. This couple walk out and the women speaker has a back brace on and she tears it off her back and starts speaking on how she was healed. The husband was on the platform with her and he stops everything and walks over to me and says something like." You are like Enoch to God you have that anointing and you have been in a long life battle and often it feels like you are losing the battle but you are not." I cannot remember it word for word, or all of it but I wept as this guy was prophesying. Then I remember thinking, is the school going to give me my money back now that I am dropping out because this girl they said was taking my place. lol then I came out of the dream.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Leader prophesying and a girl taking my place in school!

Post by L4JC on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:09 am

Hi Steady,

Is there anything occurring in your life that seems like you're questioning if you've made the right decision or have been confronted by someone, questioning yourself?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:05 am

Yup!!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top