Daughter in the hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daughter in the hospital

Post by exo152 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:14 pm

I dreamed last night that my daughter was in the hospital. I went to visit and she seemed fine. We talked and I commented on how she needed her hair washed. It was greasy and matted as if it hadn't been washed in a while. (in real life she is very particular about her hair). She didn't seem to care about her hair, just made the comment that she had used the bathroom (as if this was a good milestone). Then, I came back at another time to visit her again and she had our cats in her room feeding them (our real life cats). She explained to me that they were hungry. And she again mentioned that she had gone to the bathroom.
Seemed like a strange dream.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daughter in the hospital

Post by silentqueen on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:54 am

Hi Exo,

A place of healing- the church is a place of spiritual healing. Her hair is something that can be seen. I think it's part of the outside appearance. She used the bathroom twice. A bathroom represents a place of cleansing.

Is your daughter in a place right now where she's being healed spiritually? Are there some wounds from a past church?

Just my thoughts.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 am

She does have some wounds from past experiences, although not church experiences. Church has always been a positive thing for her. And right now she is attending two churches. One on Sunday with us, which she really enjoys, and one with our sons on Wednesday night for a youth service (our church doesn't have youth services).
Thanks for sharing Marla!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am

hey exo...these are just my thoughts... pls ignore if doesnt fit.
& i didnt read the above interpretations...

Could it be that your daughter needs to renew her mind?  Its not really in good condition..she needs to get back into the word..
she needs some sort of cleansing..deliverance (bathroom) to release whatever is causing her to be upset...
Hospital is a place of healing (our GOd is the healer)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:22 pm

You may be right. Sometimes her attitude and mindset on some things trouble me. When she was five she had a vision of Jesus and he told he knew she loved him but she needed to listen to and obey her mother. She is young (13) but she has told me she feels convicted to read her Bible and she to pray more. She has a tendency toward minor rebellions and I know she is at a crossroads.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top