Cute house on my grandparents' property...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cute house on my grandparents' property...

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:58 am

I dreamed that I was at my grandparent's house who are deceased. I haven't been back there in real life since my grandpa died 4 years ago. On their property was this little house that I had never seen before. It was cute and I wanted to go inside it. I knew it held things that I knew nothing about. My cousins were there, along with my aunt, and I knew they had had knowledge for a long time that this house existed. It seemed as if one cousin was okay with me exploring it and one wasn't. My aunt didn't want me to explore it either. I woke up before anything else happened.

IRL, there is a rift between my dad and my aunt over my grandparents' property. He went back there to collect some things that were promised to him and my aunt was hiding some things in a shed in the back yard. She now lives on their property and kicked my dad out. None of us have spoken to that side of the family since. I really couldn't care less about the property or any possessions of my grandparents'.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cute house on my grandparents' property...

Post by exo152 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 pm

I seemed to me, when I read through your dream, that there may be some hidden things in your family's past that you aren't aware of, and won't discover unless you dig deeper (check out the house). Could these things be what is causing the rift between your father and his sister? Things that the rest of your family knows, but you have been shielded from? Just my thoughts!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm

It's definitely possible. My dad didn't have the greatest childhood as he was not the favorite child. My aunt was.

When I saw the house and I wanted to go inside, it was like a little girl discovering a playhouse. There was a fun curiosity about it. When my cousin and my aunt didn't want me to go inside, it was like they knew they were hiding valuable objects from me and didn't want me to become aware. The other cousin who thought I should go inside, I knew in her heart she knew that as grandchildren, we all had a right to what was inside. Maybe the Lord is showing me their hearts? I don't know. I'll prayerfully consider what you suggested though.

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top