two dreams - alarm/evergreen tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two dreams - alarm/evergreen tree

Post by L4JC on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:23 am

Hi all,

I had two dreams last night.

The first dream, I had a dream that there was an alarm set, and I had only a short time to do something (not sure what that something is)… but I heard one alarm go off, and it seemed like it was a small detonated bomb that went off, and I saw a girl behind me fly off to the ground, and the dream scene changed… I was being coached by a friend of mine who took me to this particular room to show me that if I ever had another emergency to put my finger on this nail that was sticking out of this wall, that it'll keep me safe. EOD  

In my second dream - I dreamed that I was in the forest, beautiful trees around me, and one of the trees was "me", I looked up, and was astounded at how tall it was… (like the evergreen trees you see up in the northern states)… and I started climbing it (I was seeing myself climbing with a bird-eye-view upward at myself - like I was in two places at the same time, standing on the ground while watching myself climb… ) and I was almost all the way to the top, because the top was just a few small fir branches, I couldn't go any higher. EOD.

Not sure what both dreams mean. But I did recall a vision that I had after mulling over the 2 dreams …  that occurred at my Dad's church in 2012.  In the vision - there was a large beautiful oak tree I saw that was by the water, and the wind blowing on the oak tree blew the leaves apart to show the many fruits it had on the branches. This vision reminds me of the scripture: Jeremiah 17:7-8.

Any thoughts on my dreams would be appreciated, since both dreams seem so drastically different… TIA!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two dreams - alarm/evergreen tree

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:21 am

Hi, Sunny -

For your tree dream: If you're the tree, and you saw yourself climbing to the top...where do you feel that you've/fulfilled your present potential in real life? Where do you feel that you can't go any higher/further if you or your circumstances remain the way that they are?

To continue to climb the tree, the tree would need to grow.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 am

Hi Mark!

Yanno, that's an excellent question!  I'm just a housewife, I do not have a job, or anything like that. The only situation I can think of that this may be about is my oldest stepdaughter… she's not talking to us right now for reasons we have no idea about. I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out. It's been 5 months so far. We've always had a great relationship. She just one day stopped talking to us…we sent her a B'day gift and she was excited to get the gift (it was a $100 gift card) and two days later, we called to say Happy Birthday to her, and we never heard from her again since then, for whatever reason that is, we do not know why. I'm deeply sad over it. More sad than you can ever imagine. I'm unclear how to go about doing this, cuz the only recourse I have is to wait for her to talk to us when she's ready. Perhaps the Tree represents how high I'll go to figure this out, but the "tree" isn't growing … I feel stumped for sure right now.  I have no where to go to find out the source of the issue with her. Her sister won't tell us, either, even though she is talking with us. So, the situation is still the exact same as it was on the day we called her on her Birthday. There has been no change.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Mark.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:45 am

L4JC wrote:she's not talking to us right now for reasons we have no idea about.
Just personal experience talking, but I've withdrawn from loved ones in the past - not from anything they did wrong, but because of issues in my own heart.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Maybe so, but this is unusual for her to not answer any of our calls, emails, texts or not talk to us for months at a time. This isn't like her at all. We've always talked on a weekly and even at times, on a daily basis. We've tried talking with her for 5 months now… no response. I think it's rude when she isn't responding and giving us the silent treatment… this tells me she's angry with us for some reason.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top