Table and a very large cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Table and a very large cup

Post by silentqueen on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:51 am

Hi everyone,

This was a short dream. Any thoughts and ideas are greatly appreciated.

My sister in Christ and I were together. I'm not sure where we were. We entered this area and there was a long beautiful table which looked like it could seat at least 50 people. No one was there other than she and I.
We looked around and had a seat. Then someone came and placed a very, very large cup in front of us. The cup was so tall that we had to look up at it. It was also quite wide. I looked at her and she looked at me because we didn't know what was going on. The size of this cup also had us in awe. The end.

I know a cup is a container that we drink from, so I'm wondering if the meaning is somewhere in there.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Table and a very large cup

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 am

Hi, Marla -

I was looking at the large table in your dream. It could seat at least 50 people, but you and your friend were the only one there. This could be something that God has revealed to you as having great potential for many. The fact that you were the only one there at this time may mean that you're the only one who understands that - or has received/responded to the invitation from Him.

Within this place was the cup, from which everyone could drink and have their thirst satisfied. Does this fit anything the Lord has been speaking to you about in real life?

There's also this line: "...because we didn't know what was going on..." In real life, do you feel this way about something being shown to you?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi Mark,

Right now, she and I are both in situations where we're waiting for God to move because we don't know what's happening. We are in a place of walking by faith and not by sight.

As for the 1st part, "great potential" for many. What could this be?

Thanks Mark,

I receive this.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top