Vacationing with the president...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacationing with the president...

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 am

I dreamed that I was friend's with the president's wife (whoever the next one is.) I was a friend, yet an assistant at the same time. I couldn't believe that I was in her inner circle. We were arriving at this small airport and I noted that there wasn't security around and I felt even more privileged that the secret service trusted me enough to not have to check me when we arrived at the airport. We were in Australia I think on a presidential vacation. This was a location where the president owned some land and took guests there. We were amongst some little islands away from city life and I remember the water was nice and blue. I noticed the white water caps as they flowed over the beaches of these islands.

During this vacation, the president's guest was a dictator like Hugo Chavez or Kim Jong Il. They were there to discuss policy or diplomatic relations. I was trying to make sure the accommodations were proper, which they weren't in my opinion. I was trying to put clean sheets on an air mattress and I couldn't believe that the president expected a leader and his wife to sleep on an air mattress. There were several air mattresses actually and I had trouble deciding which one to make up. I also made sure they had access to dry cleaning and I was doing something with the closet in the bedroom like making sure they had hangers, I can't remember exactly. I didn't feel any fear or concern for myself being in the presence of this dictator. There was more to this dream, but I can't recall it at this time.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacationing with the president...

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey Shan! Just some thoughts. It might just be me, but I see some similar things with the Kate Middleton dream- in terms of you being in the circle of somebody influential. Is there anything coming up where you'll be helping somebody like this out? A church leader or something?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 pm

No, not that I'm aware of. God may know differently.

I was just telling my mom that I have these kinds of dreams all the time! I dreamed once that Queen Elizabeth invited me to tea. I also told my mom that I'm always the friend or assistant, never the head person! Lol!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top