Doing dishes aboard a ship...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doing dishes aboard a ship...

Post by Shan on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 pm

This dream is similar to a dream I had the night before in one respect. In this dream, I'm on a large cruise ship, but it is all asphalt and in a neighborhood with people everywhere! We were assigned to be in certain groups where we had to work together as a community. I recognized one person from my neighborhood who was a boy I grew up with just down the street.

For some reason, I took it upon myself to do the dishes. I did this out of frustration, really. There was a normal-sized dishwasher in the middle of this asphalt neighborhood along with a hose with a sprayer attached to it. I thought it was weird to have a dishwasher and sprayer with access to water in the middle of the street, aboard a cruise ship, no less. There were a lot of dirty dishes and I was frustrated because people did not wipe their plates clean. I was dumping their left-over food out and scraping the plates before I put them in the dishwasher. As I was cleaning and organizing the dishes, I found that there was plenty of room in the dishwasher for what seemed like dozens of people. I just kept scraping plate after plate off and there was always enough room to put them in  the washer. Irl, I am not that good at utilizing every inch of my dishwasher, lol! I felt like I was accomplishing something and I was satisfied at the job I did and I was no longer frustrated with the people. I was actually enjoying myself. The part that reminded me of a previous dream that I also posted today, was that there was something dirty that was being scraped off or out of something and at the end of the dreams I felt satisfied. Hmmm...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doing dishes aboard a ship...

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm

laugh ,,hmmm,,sounds like eitha a church or job situation wer you are doin some chores :hairraising: that no one else wants to do, perhaps in a serveing capacity,, sounds like church, and ur doin stuff that others shud do for themselves, but in the end you come thru,smiling,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:58 am

Hmm... I hadn't considered that, but it makes sense. Thank you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content