fRIEND AND i ARE BEATEN TO DEATH! hELP pLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fRIEND AND i ARE BEATEN TO DEATH! hELP pLEASE

Post by JohnWilliams on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:00 am

Hallo A friend had a dream about me and my friend eric. He was at a place and did or said something wrong when al of a sudden everybody started beating him and trying to kill him. His mother and grand mother was included. I walked in and tried to help him when his mother asked me if I also wanted to die, to which I replied if he dies i die. They started beating him again and my friend mariaan gave the final blow. His mother then turned to me and asked if I was sure when I said yes she broke my neck.

Please help

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fRIEND AND i ARE BEATEN TO DEATH! hELP pLEASE

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 pm

wow This is a violent dream wow

I have had violent dreams before. For the most part is was about trouble I was facing in my life for e.g I dreamt my sister kept on stabbing me over and over again, at the time I had that dream me and my sister were not getting along and she was always quarreling and arguing with me so the stabbing inflicted on me in the dream by her reflected my emotional pain I felt she was inflicting on me (I hope this makes sense to you) When I dream my dreams tends to exaggerate things where my dreams make things look worst than they really are in reality. I am a creative dreamer :yes: I would say that for you to get an adequate meaning of the dream one would first have to look on the state of mind of your friend. Is he worried about you and your friend's safety for some reason? Is there tension going on between you, your friend and some other persons? If so his dream could reflect his own personal worries, fears and concerns about the situation.

At the same time I am aware that God does give people dreams to warn of trouble ahead. God warns us so that we can pray in order to either avoid the situation or lessen the severity of the situation. To be on the safe side pray about this dream asking God to protect you and your friends from violence, death and all harm and danger. Also use wisdom as well and ensure to keep peace between you and others as much as you are able to. That can keep you from troubles in the future.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just my thoughts

Post by kchamp on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 pm

When I read this, in my opinion ( not sure from God, I would need to pray more....in fact, I encourage you to pray and he will give you your answer), I sense there are family members who are under attack. I think your dream has to do with spiritual warfare and we can sometimes have dreams that encourage us to have intercessory prayer for our loved ones. With her breaking your neck....you might be facing an attack as well. Get prayered up and covered and stay in the word and he will lead you...be sure to pray for your loved ones as well!

This has nothing to do with your dream, but I feel impelled to write this.....pray over your children!

In Christ

kchamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:56 pm

When I read this post, I thought of Stephen, when he was a witness to the resurrection of Christ to the Jews just before he was stoned. He stood firm for the cause even though he knew the crowd was angry and likely to stone him to death. Do you think maybe the dream was about your walk with Christ and that maybe instead of being dead physically, you are going to be considered dead to them relationally? I hope you have a long life in Christ, Mr. Williams, full of joy and favor.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top