Mail order bride???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail order bride???

Post by Shan on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

I dreamed that I was in an Asian country, I think Vietnam. I was there for something like a vacation, but I was meeting a guy that wanted to marry me. I didn't know him, but I felt like I had to oblige him for some reason. I was torn because there was this expectation of me (like an American girl would be a prize for him), but I wasn't feeling anything in my heart.

At one point, he was scooping all of this mud out of his car with a plastic cup so I could sit down. This wasn't unusual for his country to have to do this as they were going through their rainy season I guess, but I could tell he was slightly embarrassed. I didn't want to sit in his car because there was no way he could get all of the mud out, but I was prepared to do it so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

In the last scene of this dream, I'm in his car, the weather cleared up and was sunny and pleasant. However, I decided that I could not marry him and made the decision to tell him. I felt relieved once I made my mind up.

Thinking this may apply to a situation in the future????

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mail order bride???

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 am

Hi, Shan -

When I read the part with the man cleaning his car of mud with a cup, I thought of it as someone attempting to clean up their circumstances. Is anyone trying to gain your favor or interest in something where you'd probably oblige them out of courtesy?

The final scene of the dream shows that once things are in order, you still aren't interested.

This could be any kind of invite - work, church, etc. And, like you said, it could be something yet to come. Do you feel anything right now like you did in the dream?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 am

No, there is nothing at the moment where I feel like this. You may be right about an invite.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:19 pm

I read your other dream about the cruise ship first and then went looking for this one.... In the cruise ship one, you are the one scraping and cleaning... you do it in frustration, in this dream, he does it out of embarrassment... Both seem to be holidays, yet there is something not quite vacation-ish about them too.

Do you think the two are connected??

Blessings to you, hope you figure it out :) No, I pray that God helps you to figure it out... cos' one thing's sure, he knows! :)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol! You're right, Grey Butterfly! He does know.

I do feel they are connected somehow. I thought about how they are different in regards to what you pointed out. I am doing the cleaning in one dream and someone else is doing the cleaning in the other, yet in both dreams, the dirt/mud was unpleasant and I didn't really want to deal with it, but found a way to do so anyway. So I'll just have to pray about it.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top