Tornado And My Niece

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado And My Niece

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 am

Ugh. Tornado dream.

Although, I am thankful that God has shown me this ahead of time.

In the dream, I was with my niece and others in my family. We were near my house. We looked off in the distance and saw a tornado coming. It was a tornado, but most of the time it didn't look like your typical funnel cloud kind. There were moments that it was, initially (probably to show that it's a tornado), but for most of the dream, it was the same width from top to bottom, and the shape was like...it looked like a drill bit, but also like a streamer. And what I mean by that was that it lacked the solid body of the drill bit - there were spaces where you could see through, like you would a streamer. I hope that visual makes sense.

I knew that the tornado was going to come our way. It seemed the best idea for all of us to head to my house and take cover in my basement. My family followed on their own, but I picked up my niece and carried her in front of me - so, like the opposite of piggy-back. It was difficult to run like this since it seemed to be slowing me down. So, I told her that she needed to hold on to me vs. me holding on to her, which would free up my arms. She didn't put that much effort into it at first, so I had to be stern with her and require her to cling to me - I needed the use of my arms. When she did, I used my arms to grab the ground, almost running like an animal. This made it easier, and I was faster because of it.

We arrived at my house, and I was the first one into my basement. The house was not my literal house in real life. The stairway to the basement was in the center of the house. When I went into the basement, there was a stove there. I then had this oval-shaped canning-type pot in my hands, which I felt I should place in the oven. There wasn't anything in the pot - I just felt like I should store it there. In real life, this container looks like one that my mother gets out for Thanksgiving to put rolls into. When I opened the oven, I saw some white tubes, and I sniffed to see if they were leaking gas. I wasn't totally sure on that. I think I smelled it, but it didn't make me worry.

Next, the tornado arrived to our area. We all grabbed onto the support columns, individually. I had my niece with me, again. Everyone held on tight.

The tornado came and went, and it didn't touch my house. When it had passed, we saw other things that had been destroyed, but my house wasn't touched.

*So, this is obviously about a threat, but the good news is that it didn't touch us. The detail about the canning-type pot does remind me of Thanksgiving, so that might be the timing involved.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado And My Niece

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Just one thing that stood out was 'thanksgiving'. As in praise could be a big part of working with this dream, praising God for a good outcome and his protection, what do you reckon?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Ah, great thinking! Yes, I'll focus more on that!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top