About to walk out the back door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About to walk out the back door

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:30 am

I was in this large building walking through a long-stretched hallway (I had dreams of being in this building before so in my dream the building wasn't unfamiliar but in reality it is). I thought I saw an old friend from high school with her daughter sitting in a chair in the hallway. I was happy because I haven't seen her since high school and I never saw her child. But as I approached her it was actually someone else from my high school who I knew of but we weren't acquaintances. She was also with another female. I still said hello and asked if that was her child. I remember thinking that the girl was fairly overweight for her age (I would guess 6 or 7 y.o).

The adjacent room had some people from my grad school, and it seemed like they were in a band or some type of performance group. They were going to walk out the front of the building to get started whatever they had going on, but I sort of panicked because I didn't want to walk out in front of a crowd of people since I wasn't associated with their group. I told them I'd go out the back door since I parked closer to that door. The dream ended before I walked out the back door.

I forgot to mention that throughout the dream I was texting a current friend with casual conversation back and forth (we actually texted a lot yesterday throughout the day and I wonder if that's why I was still doing the same thing in my dream?)
------------------------------------------------

If this were a real life situation under the same circumstances I probably would have walked out the back door too. But I feel there is something more to this dream because yesterday I asked God to show me any unforgiveness I may have from my past. So I feel the dream cut-off just before exiting the back door symbolizes God is about to show me something. I'm feeling like I need to somehow prep myself for what God is about to reveal. Is there confirmation with this and any other insight from my dream (texting, old high school people, current grad school peers, etc)? I often have trouble webbing together different scenarios in my dreams.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About to walk out the back door

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 am

Hi, Jazzy -

I don't know that your dream is speaking about unforgiveness, but it could just be that I don't see it.

I do want to comment on the first section of your dream: I've had some dreams where I'm dealing with someone that I knew in real life, but in the dream I'm noticing how they're different from what I expected...and then the dreams turned out to be real life encounters with people that were similar to them in name. In one dream, I interacted with an ex named Emily, and then in real life I ran across a friend of my sister's with that name who actually doesn't live around here. In a recent dream, I was shown a picture of a girl named Ana while attending in a play. In real life (a week later), I was at a play and someone randomly pointed out a girl on stage named Auhna.

So, because I've had those experiences in my own life, I would be looking for an encounter with someone who has something in common with the old friend that you dreamed about.

I was thinking that the next part is literally about staying out of the way of a group that you aren't associated with. You may not go out a back door to avoid them in real life, but I think that the detail about parking closer to an alternate door than the expected entrance is literal. You should feel the same in real life when it happens.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 am

Thanks for sharing that! I don't think I've experienced (or remember experiencing lol) the name thing before other than someone having the same initials of a name I saw in a dream. But lately I have had dreams of an ex and am thinking his actions in the dreams are symbolic for someone else... or the uncomfortableness I feel in the dream with him is symbolic of another relationship.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top