Repost; This is a new kind of book report.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost; This is a new kind of book report.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello Beloved ones of God!

I know this is probably a simple dream but felt like well there is more to it.

Dream.

We had a book report we were suppose to do for school like IRL. I went to bed and I woke up the next morning in the dream. When I got up and walked out into the living-room of the house that I do not live in iRL. I looked to the this stairway and on the stairway steps there was a small book I remember thinking that is a smaller book and a different book then we normally read and do a book report on. Then all around the book were all these gold school materials laid out and spread out.There was a gold pen, old type gold watch with a chain, compass, and some other gold school materiel's I cannot remember them all and I heard the Lord say or I said it myself, "Oh this is a new kind of book report."

Back to top Go down

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost; This is a new kind of book report.

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:38 am

Seems like there may be a different opportunity ahead of you or a change of course than you expected. When it presents itself it may be appear different for you but the gold supplies sounds promising. When a new challenge may come up, ask God if it lines up with this dream. When you get that confirmation, I say go for it!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top