secret room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

secret room

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I dont remember all of this dream, but I rememer that someone was after us.  Not sure who was with me, or who we were trying to hide from.  I didn't seem extra fearful in the dream, like I would in real life if this were to happen. There was an urgency, but I wasn't in a panic.  I had found a secret room/hideaway hidden in the wall.  We climbed into the cubby spot in the wall (it was in an upper room, I somehow know we were upstairs).  As we climbed into the wall, I came up with an idea, where we tied strings to this big entertainment hutch. Before we shut the door fully that was hidden in the wall, we pulled the strings to the entertainment hutch to cover up the door in the wall.  I felt this was a great way to keep the door from being seen by the people we were hiding from.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: secret room

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Psalm 91 comes to mind...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks Cholette!  Def a confirmation for me!! Bless you!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top