I Found My Purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Found My Purse

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 am

I dreamed I was leaving my house with my mother and we were going to a store.   We drove to the store and we went in.  When I came out of the store I noticed I didn’t have my purse.  So, I thought maybe it was in the car.  So, I was looking on the backseat under jackets to see if I had put it on the backseat and covered it up.  There was a purse back there but it wasn’t mine.  So, then I decided to call home to see if someone could look in my room to see if I had left it there.  At this point we are back in the car driving. At first was having difficulty dialing the number.  Finally I was able to make the call, but no one answered.  I wanted to pull over so I could look in the trunk to see if I had put my purse in the trunk.  So, we made it back home and I popped the trunk.  There were two purses in the trunk, but it wasn’t the purse I was looking for. I walk up on the porch and someone is saying how they are putting money in the envelope and they are holding up an envelope. I say something to them and open the door to the house.  So, I went in the house and walked down the hall to my bedroom.  Once, I got to the door there was a key in the keyhole and the door was slightly open. I wasn’t sure who was in the room, so I started knocking on the door.  This man opened the door and said my name.  I walked in the room and there is my purse.  I look through my purse making sure everything is still in it.  My cards were all there and my money was still in it.  I was so relieved that my purse was there and all my stuff was still.  Throughout the dream I was stressed and panicking.  Then I started flirting and talking with the man who opened the door.  Then the dream ended.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top