Smashing kitchen floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smashing kitchen floor

Post by rosebush on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Shalom!

This dream had me out back of an unknown duplex, realizing my handyman was living inside in a back room of first floor and the women in his family were taking care of him.

Next scene I am heading out the front door of this duplex. Observe son Benjamin and a neighborhood friend of his who are playing guns out on the front stoop. I go across the street to another house and now my handyman is in the kitchen of this place, sitting at table eating. The kitchen is oversized, lots of empty open space. I note the windows have big valances over them that have various pastel colors, including baby blue, looks flower like. Then I see my son Ben take a tool of some sort and starts striking at the floor in the middle of the kitchen. I'm shocked and holler out to him -- "this isn't even your house!" The feeling is that he is trying to demolish something and I'm shocked that he would do damage to a home that wasn't even ours. crying 

Thanks for any help!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smashing kitchen floor

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am

What is you relationship like right now with your son Benjamin?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:08 am

Hi Colette!

Surprisingly I don't think the dream is about son. I often have dreams of him that are an extension of my own endeavors and I believe so in this case.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top