Refreshing ocean...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Refreshing ocean...

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Last night I dreamed that I went to Mexico with a friend and we were on vacation. The weather was beautiful and the water was indescribably refreshing when I went in it. It was deep blue in some parts, but dirty in other parts. Part of the water was in Houston and part was in Mexico, but the water was cool and felt wonderful in both places. The dirty water was in Houston, but it was expected to be as it is not a true ocean even though the waters flowed together. There were no roads. Everything was surrounded by this refreshing water, i.e., hotels, restaurants, etc.

There were shops along the water that you could just swim up to. I remarked to my friend that it would be great to move to Houston because it would be easy for me to get a job there. I am not looking to move. My friend had also talked to someone and had set up an appointment for an interview. IRL she is planning on buying a house, but not to move to Houston necessarily.

I shared this with my friend and she asked if I thought it was literal, but I have no idea.

Any thoughts???

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Refreshing ocean...

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:46 am

Hi Shan,

What interested me while I was reading, was that you were thinking/talking all about moving to Houston... the place that had the dirty water, why not mexico where the water was clean and blue??

I don't know if that observation will help at all, but I wonder if it is about expectations perhaps... ?

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 am

I thought about that too and I think it was because it is still in the U.S. and specifically, Texas. With my job, I can move anywhere within Texas, but not anywhere else. I think the water was dirty because Houston is not directly on the ocean and most people say they don't like Houston. It is confusing though...nerd

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Its interesting that no matter how dirty the water in Houston was, it was still refreshing. I'm thinking that this is literal. It's a specific place, but the water is symbolic. It's letting you know that although it looks like things aren't or won't be great, it will be a refreshing change for you.

I do believe that if this is literal it's for a different season. I wouldn't make any moves until God puts the desire in you to do it. IT seems that Mexico is literal as well and may have something to do with the move. Houston is right there on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. This really seems literal because it's in line with everything is situated on the map.

I would pray deeper into this.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 pm

By the way...here in California, People don't speak very highly of Houston. They say that there isn't anything to do. That may be relative because California is such a Hollywood and "lights-camera-action" type state that anything outside of that would seem boring. The dirty water could just be how people view the city.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 am

Those are some good thoughts, Cholette. I don't know when or if this will manifest, but I wouldn't mind it too much if I moved there. I used to live very close to Houston and I actually liked it and I still go there often for work reasons. I have friends and family from there and they don't like it because the traffic is horrible and it is incredibly humid in the summer. I liked it because of the beautiful pine trees that surround it. We don't have a lot of trees in Ft. Worth. Houston is about 45 min to an hour from the ocean depending on where you are going and the water is dirty, so I'm thinking that's why the water was dirty in my dream. The water in Mexico in my dream was more like the Caribbean and not so much like the Gulf, so I'm a little perplexed about that.

I'm also considering that the dream is about my friend in the dream whose name is also Shannon. She is looking to move in the near future and she is also a counselor, lol! I will pray into this and only time will tell....

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top