An Angel telling me a Senerio about sexual Abuse!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Angel telling me a Senerio about sexual Abuse!!

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 am

This is weird but I think the symbolism is interesting in the dream.

Dream

An angel was talking to me or  the Lord was talking to me, I a not sure.. I saw a like a big metal trunk it was black and it had metal silver edges.As I looked at it the Lord or the angel began to speak to me. He said something like, " Sexual abuse looks like this metal trunk you do not know what is taking place on the inside until you open up the trunk because you only see the outside. Then the Angel of the Lord or the Lord which ever said open the trunk." I open the trunk and a women was inside who was bloodied up and was so beaten and I began to pull her out of the trunk. I am thinking to myself why is the Lord speaking to me about this!? I know what a sexual abused women goes through because I was one of them and knew this had nothing to do with me personally. I just stood there pondering the whole scenario that I woke up still pondering the dream like in the dream. Hummm i JUST REALIZED THE GIRL IN THE DREAM IS A GIRL WHO IS MISSING IN REAL LIFE THAT i HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR.WOW!

What does a medal trunk represent besides luggage?

Last edited by steadygaze on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Angel telling me a Senerio about sexual Abuse!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 am

Hi, Steady -

As you suggested, this dream may not be about you as the abused. But, maybe God is drawing attention to this topic because someone else will need to be understood, and since you have understanding you'll be able to free them from their own metal truck - the place where they're hiding their wounded self.

A trunk can be about luggage/baggage, like you pointed out. It may be more about what we see vs. what's hidden. Maybe the one that you're to minister to in this area shows no outward signs of abuse.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Yes thanks Mark I was thinking about that.. I am at school here and see some things and maybe that is why the Lord is speaking to me about this.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:27 am

You know what I just realized the Lord was confirming my calling to a ministry HE has placed on my heart and that is what He is showing me in this dream He was confirming it.

I have a passion to work with the police department to find missing peoples and children along with sex trafficking ect. I believe the Lord is showing me how to look for them and find them and help pull them out of it not only spiritually but physically. I want to have a prophetic round table for each department to pray and ask the Lord to show us in the form of a vision or a dream where they are and their location... YOU KNOW THE GIRL IN THE TRUNK LOOKED LIKE A MISSING GIRL i HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR. i AM WONDERING ALSO IF IT HAS TO DO WITH HER?

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 am

steadygaze wrote: YOU KNOW THE GIRL IN THE TRUNK LOOKED LIKE A MISSING GIRL i HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR. i AM WONDERING ALSO IF IT HAS TO DO WITH HER?
Oh my! Keep praying, of course!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top