How to deal with arrogant condescending Bible Collge professor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to deal with arrogant condescending Bible Collge professor?

Post by Destine on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi all, as you may know I am attending a bible school that has a huge issue with Pride, entitlement, Sexual perversion, Alcohol, Drugs, partying, Jezebel, Ahab, witchcraft, Gossip. My teacher acts like the apostle Paul. He is very arrogant, condescending, offensive, and judgmental. He failed all of us as a way to 'humble' us. I did my make-up, He basically said I have no understanding whatsoever, and said how could I claim to know God.
I am scheduling a meeting with him next week, His name is Leslie.

Please pray that he hears me... I got the same grade for my other midterm, however it's because my teacher was tired of being disrespected by people so he did a 30 point deduction from all of our exams. I already do not test well, I do not sleep in his class, nor did I mock him on Facebook. I will be speaking with him next week as well. (Mr. Thompson)
Please pray for favor, I just want to pass this class! I don't believe anyone has the right to claim if someone knows Jesus or not.. I know I don't know as much as he does because he does have degrees, but he isn't God.

My mom is also upset at me for not calling her on Monday, due to the act that I have a twelve hour class schedule. I sent her a text message, and a gift... She is also mad that I have a Facebook. But, I am eighteen and I am not doing anything profane.

Please pray for me!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to deal with arrogant condescending Bible Collge professor?

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:22 pm

What's the update Destine? How did the meetings go? Whenever I had problems with professors while in school, I always went to the Deans Office. I didn't have too many problems while in school, but sometimes things cannot be handled with the person so going over them is the only measure.

I hope things turned out okay...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 am

After writing him a letter, he spoke in class about how he realized he can be wrong. A situation distracted me that involved a few students and I forgot our meeting. However, he was the most merciful of the adults involved.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 am

FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top