M&M's In The Mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M&M's In The Mail

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:39 am

In the dream, I was standing outside my house at the mailbox. It was my house in the dream, but in real life this house seems like it was my neighbor's. It was cold out, but not winter-cold. Because of that, I didn't want to spend too much time standing there.

I opened the mailbox and saw that I had been sent three different bags of M&M's. There were two bags that I recognized, and one that I did not - A yellow one (peanut), a dark brown one (plain), and a lighter brown one that I thought was a variant of plain. I wondered about that one just a bit.

Even having been sent these three, I thought to myself about how none of them were the kind that I'd really like - Peanut Butter. I thought about how those were my favorite. While standing there thinking about what I had received, I suddenly remembered that I had an open bag of Peanut Butter inside the house. I removed the three bags from the mailbox and was about to head inside. I still appreciated the thought of whoever sent these to me - part of me felt like it was my mother (who often represents God in my dreams).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: M&M's In The Mail

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 pm

I'm thinking that these M&M's represent spiritual gifts, 2 you are familiar with or recognize and one that you may not be familiar with or be a variation of another gift. You already had peanut butter opened, so it may be that the unfamiliar gift, when coupled with something you already possess, will be pleasant or will make sense.

Another thought I had was how they stopped making the light brown M&M's, so if this is about gifts, it may be rare and special.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Shan wrote:Another thought I had was how they stopped making the light brown M&M's, so if this is about gifts, it may be rare and special.
Ah, this is pretty cool, Shan!

I'm not going to lie - part of me was hoping that there'd be literal M&M's in my mailbox or door. Ha! :)

I've been waiting for something - anything - to jump out at me in relation to this dream. The weather took a sudden turn for the colder, and it's windy as well. The first day that I felt it, it reminded me of the cold in my dream.

Spiritual gifts totally makes sense, and so this dream must be about something that's coming. The Peanut Butter ones would have to relate to dreams since I enjoy them so much. Great insight!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:01 am

that is an awesome interp Shan!! loved it!

the other thing i saw was that mnm's are mulitcoloured. The word used in the bible for 'manifold' wisdom actually means 'multi-coloured' (Eph 3:10). This is more a thought than an interp, but possibly involves that your gifts will manifest Gods wisdom, and also the sweetness of His nature.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:04 am

That is amazing - I didn't know that! Thank you, Gracee!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top