Trapped In a Hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trapped In a Hospital

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:33 pm

In my dream I was trapped inside of a hospital and I couldnít find my way out. One door didnít have a door knob on it. There was only one way in and no way out. Then there was another door which led to a surgery room. I didnít want to go through that door since I didnít know if a surgery was taking place in that room. I was trying to call the man who had let me in there to call and let him know that I was trapped and I needed help getting out. I couldnít find the manís number. Then I saw this girl talking on a cell phone and I asked her if she knew how to get out. She was telling me no and was saying something about my boyfriend (there was a man who appeared in the dream and was supposed to be my boyfriend). To myself I was saying she was trying to steal my boyfriend and took him by the arm and led him away from her. After that I started to look at a phone directory to see who I could call for help. Then I woke up. In real life I am trying to get a job in the hospital, but Iím not sure if this dream has anything to do with that. I donít have a boyfriend in real life. Any thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top