Running injury-FEELING FREE and EXCITED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running injury-FEELING FREE and EXCITED

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:48 pm

I had this dream, upon waking I felt a great excitement!  I remembered all of the dream when I first woke up, but am so bummed that I forgot all of it except for one part. crying 

So the only part I remember now was about my foot.  IRL i have a running injury on my left ancle/arch.  Not sure if youv'e heard of it, but its called Planters Faciitis. Im so bummed irl bc I have had to stop running, and I do enjoy running.  I am still waiting irl for this to heal, and am so annoyed that it seems to be taking so long!!  Irl my foot was feeling great for two days, and I decided to run on it, and then could hardly walk the next day on it.  IRL my foot has been doing better, but I am still being consistent with icing it everyday. 

The dream:  I had a dream my foot felt wonderful, and I began to run on it!  It felt SO GOOD to run again!  I felt very excited, and free.  Then in the back of my mind, I waas thinking that I haven't been pain free for enough days yet.  That it would probably be smart to wait a little longer before running again.

There was a lot more to this dream, and I wish I would have wrote it down right away.  Im so bummed bc the rest of the dream had nothing to do with running, and my injury (that Im calling HEALED right now)!! crying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running injury-FEELING FREE and EXCITED

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Daisy wrote: That it would probably be smart to wait a little longer before running again.
Hi, Daisy. This line here is the one thing that jumps out at me. Maybe give yourself a little extra time even after you're feeling like running, again?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks so much Mark!! I agree.  Got my foot on ice as we speak...lol!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Im healed!!! Been running for a few months now! Yay!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top