Running from Goats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running from Goats!

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Hello,

I was walking during the day and noticed a school bus stopped abruptly. The bus driver yelled, "GOATS!!" The goats were getting off the bus. People started to run, mainly high school students. I started to run. I looked back while running and noticed the goats were bigger than they normally are. They were a goldish color with long manes. They reminded me of horses.

I was struggling to run at first, then I picked up speed. As I'm running up a slight hill, I noticed a friend of mine walking down the hill. As we're passing each other, we smiled and waved even in the midst of the chaos.

I noticed a teen boy hid in a small bush, but I could still see him. I was gonna do the same thing but thought, "That's dumb!" I continued running until I got to a mall and went in.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Running from Goats!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello, Ispeaktheword -

I don't claim that this is necessarily the interpretation for this dream, but the symbols of the goats and the school bus made me think of false teaching or "fake sheep."

The gold color and the long manes made me think of someone (or a group of people) that may be idolized.

These are just thoughts, though, so that may not be what it means. Do you recognize anything in your life where you're fleeing with others? Perhaps where the act of leaving/avoiding is something you're slow to do at first?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my dream. Yes, I believe this is about a ministry that I left almost two years ago. The friend in the dream still attends this ministry. I guess The Lord wants me to pray for them. Thank you again!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top