Headlights Went Out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headlights Went Out!

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello,

Dream:

I was driving on a dark winding road with my family. We were in a SUV (not my vehicle). As I'm driving my headlights go out! I can't see the road. The only time I can see is when another car is coming from the opposite direction. I wanted to pull over but I couldn't see. I was afraid of crashing. EOD

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Headlights Went Out!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Ispeaktheword -

This hits me as a warning dream. When I dream of driving a car, it usually about my waking life right now. So, what's going on in your life where you've suddenly lost the ability to see what's ahead?

If you were heading towards something - or, maybe it's better said as "where you had direction" - put everything on hold until you can see, again.

Only being able to see when there are other cars seems to me like relying on others for vision, which is unreliable for you as an individual.

The "I was afraid of crashing" line, to me, reemphasizes that this is about stopping. In case someone suggests that this is about continuing on without knowing (say, as an illustration for having faith), I believe that you would have felt differently within the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you again for taking the time to respond to this dream. I have considered what you said and searched myself and my actions to see if I've gotten off course or if I'm trusting others more than God. I don't think I am. I've been pretty focused on God and studying his word. I think you may be right moving in faith. I've been questioning where God is leading me and my family. That has been my concern and sometimes the unknown is pretty scary. Thank you again for giving me things to consider.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum