"Launch out into the deep" Moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Launch out into the deep" Moment

Post by writer4him on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:41 am

Recently, I was working on my laptop's wiring glitch to no avail.  One of my children had used the computer without noticing that it was no longer charging...so it was on the verge of dying.   None of the usual methods was working and time was running out as the barely charged battery slowly died.  I'm a single parent and I work the second shift on my job. I commute 1.5 hours to work so I have to leave when businesses are opening and I return home at night after they are closed.  I rely on my laptop computer for personal banking, paying bills, etc,. I was so frustrated as I had several bills due that needed to be paid the next day and my prepaid cell was out of minutes (I purchase minutes online as well).  The red light turned black and the computer died.  Try as I might, I couldn't get the wires to cooperate. So, I went to bed and made myself not think about the bills and phone, etc. disappointed 

All night I dreamed about the laptop.  I would see it on the table with one red light glowing, which it does when the battery is low but charging.  No matter how I tossed and turned, I would doze off and see the laptop with the red light glowing.  I finally got tired of my dream channel being stuck on one show and I actually asked God why I kept seeing the stupid red light.  "Try it again", was my answer.  I felt like Peter must have when they had been fishing all night and didn't catch anything.  Still, I got out of bed before daybreak and went through the same steps I had tried unsuccessfully the night before. BINGO! That pesky little red light came on...I grinned up at the Lord, blushing and thanked Him. :glory:

Last edited by writer4him on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing an incomplete sentence.)

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Launch out into the deep" Moment

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:26 am

Awesome!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top