Hanging air fresheners in Trucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanging air fresheners in Trucks

Post by writer4him on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 am

I was inside a house with the front door open and I think I was taking a nap. I awakened when I heard familiar voices in conversation somewhere outside the house.  It was my brother-in-law telling my spouse that he would pay him 13.00 per hour to do some job at a car lot--the brother-in-law had a contract with the owner of the lot. Just as I was sitting up, my spouse came to the door and called me outside.  He said he had something for me to do.  

When I exited the house, he handed me a bundle of those hanging type air fresheners and gestured for me to follow him to the car lot across the yard.  There stood row after row of new pick-up trucks gleaming in the sunlight.  He opened the door of a new truck and hung an air freshener then closed the door, gesturing that I should do the same to the next vehicle.  I remembered what I had heard while I was napping and wondered why he didn't tell me about any compensation. I then realized that he didn't know I had overheard their conversation about the 13.00 per hour.  Anyway, I hung about a dozen or so fresheners in individual trucks until my bundle was done.  All the while, he was just standing around (or sometimes sitting in a vehicle) watching me--even though he too had a large bundle of those fresheners to hang up.   I remembered feeling disgusted about the whole situation.

Last edited by writer4him on Wed May 06, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hanging air fresheners in Trucks

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello, Writer4Him -

This dream seems to clearly be about being taken advantage of...if you allow it to happen.

I think that the "overhearing of the conversation" in the dream will fit in real life by God showing you what is hidden from you in the natural. Then, when the someone comes to try to take advantage of you, you can decline.

I also feel that this is a dream to be praying about up until the manifestation.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi Mark,

It wouldn't be the first time God has shown me what was going on behind the scenes in certain situations. In fact, sometimes I have been guided to not let on that I knew what was going on and to allow the other person to have the advantage...the test was not mine alone.

Thanks for providing the feedback and confirmation of my own assessment of the dream.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top