Garage sale I didn't plan...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garage sale I didn't plan...

Post by blessed1 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 am

I recently dreamt that I had been doing some cleaning in my garage and had pulled some things out into the driveway. I had gone inside the house and a while later started hearing voices in the garage. I went back into the garage to discover lots of people looking and rummaging through my "junk"! They were obviously under the impression that I was having a garage sale. I was quite surprised and slightly annoyed at all the people there at first, but then I thought "what a great way to get rid of this stuff and make a little money, too"! At the same time, I was feeling a little anxious to get the people cleared out, so i could close the garage.

Any thoughts?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garage sale I didn't plan...

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:54 pm

I believe the emotions in this dream is key to what this dream means. Do you feel misunderstood by people? Does if feel like people are "rummaging" in your business? Instead of confronting the situation, you settle, yet still having the same feelings of annoyance.

These are just thoughts...toss what doesn't fit.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:12 pm

I think some of what u say might fit. I don't feel like anyone is rummaging through my business, but the feeling misunderstood and annoyed may pertain to some friendships. I will give this some more thought and prayer. Thank you much, Chollette!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:24 pm

blessed1 wrote:but then I thought "what a great way to get rid of this stuff and make a little money, too"!
This should also fit the real-life application. It's like you've spun the negative situation into something positive.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top