Dog Gave Birth To 4 Puppies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dog Gave Birth To 4 Puppies

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:25 am

Last night I dreamed that this dog had 4 puppies. I was in another room and itís like the dog came and got me. He guided me to this room where the dog had just had 4 puppies. The big dog was lying on the bed and the 4 puppies were lying on the floor. I knew that the dogs needed to be close to their mother so I was going to allow the puppies to lay in the bed with the dog. I knew about how the dog was going to have to feed the babies and everything. Itís like I knew instantly what the puppies needed from their mother. Then I decided to name one of the dogs Gray. Then in the same night I had one of the those dream within dreams where the newly name dog Gray was lying in the bed with me. In real life I do not have a dog nor have I ever dealt with a dog having puppies. I do not have any kids either. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dog Gave Birth To 4 Puppies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 pm

What are you connected to in your waking life where there are four new things that have come into being out of something else?

The puppy that you named should be a something that stands out to you, that you have some kind of connection with. The dream within the dream may be showing you that this one element is something that you'll be closely involved in, somehow.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top