A dream that has literally make me weep the whole day today..... Please help me with any interpretation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream that has literally make me weep the whole day today..... Please help me with any interpretation!

Post by maame80 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:44 am

In real life I have been admitted into medical school this year but I couldn't go due to some circumstances, I have  made the school aware and I will be going next year. I'm so excited for this opportunity and so looking forward to it.

I had a dream last night and in the dream I was standing in front of a very highly acclaimed man of God and he told me not to go to school!in the dream he was a doctor. I was trying to find out why but I woke up. I don't know if the dream meant not to go to medical school at all or not to go next year or the fact that I didn't go this year?

I've been so deeply troubled today upon waking up that I've literally been crying and praying to God to let me know if that dream was really from him because this is my future.
Should I take this dream to mean what it blatantly was?

Please assist me in prayers and if anyone has any thoughts please share with me because I'm so troubled I don't know what to do!

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream that has literally make me weep the whole day today..... Please help me with any interpretation!

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I will for sure be praying for you Maame80!!  First thing that comes to mind for me, is that God is not the author of confusion.  His ways bring peace!  I personally feel strongly that God puts the desires into our hearts, and leads us with those desires.  Once you start school, and if the desire leaves or diminishes for some reason, then thats when i would start to question whether God has something different for you.  When you start to doubt if this is God's plan, I would pray the following things.  I would suggest you asking if God has a different plan for you, if He does to take this strong desire away and replace it with His desire for you.  I believe God puts our destiny within our hearts, and you to me sound pretty certain that this is what you desire to do for the Lord!  I personally believe the Lord put this in you.  The only thing that I want to encourage you with, is to make sure that this desire is secondary to your relationship with the Lord. This is just my opinion.  Please pray, and toss whatever I say that doesn't sit well with you. 

Psalm 37:3-5
New King James Version (NKJV)
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

I also want to add a possiblity of what this dream could symbolize.  The minister in the dream could represent anyone that you highly respect that may not agree with something you have strong feelings to do in your waking life.  I am not giving an interpretation, but just letting you know that people in dreams can be very interchangable.  I pray that God gives you peace with what this dream was intended to mean for you. Is there anyone in your waking life that isnt supportive of the idea of you going to school for this carreer by chance?  Once again, these are my thoughts...please pray on them and toss what doesn't confirm within your heart.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top