Modern day Pool of Bethedsa...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Modern day Pool of Bethedsa...

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:26 am

I dreamed I was at some sort of Christian conference and I was with a group of ladies that I was familiar with. At some point, we were going to be called on to pray for the sick. A woman with a withered hand was going to be part of our assignment to pray for and I got a little nervous. Someone told me that she was going to get healed and they told me to look at the picture of it happening. It was then that I looked at this picture that was black and white and it looked something like one of those "trick of the eye" pictures where you have to sort of read between the lines to see something appear. This picture was of her hand being healed once it was dipped in the water.

We went to this street that was blocked off and flooded with water. They called it the Pool of Bethesda and we were told that it is blocked off every Monday for the purpose of healing. Our group told the lady with the withered hand to stick her hand in the water after we (or I ) prayed for her. Nothing happened and I was disappointed and felt badly about it. I noticed one of the elders standing by watching all of this. I asked him to pray and he was kind and gracious and was willing to pray. All the while though, I thought I shouldn't have to resort to someone else praying when I don't see results right away. I remember thinking, "Well, I guess I'll have to pray for five hundred people before I see results." I thought this because of testimonies I've heard about some of the great healers of late saying that they were persistent and never gave up when they didn't see a miracle. Some of them said they prayed for at least 500 people before they saw a healing break-through.

I don't know if this correlates with an earlier dream of mine that I had where I prayed for a little girl with a withered hand and she did get healed. In my dream she got healed because I was acting out of my faith that was built up from just having witnessed and been part of another miracle (not a healing miracle though.)

Any thoughts??

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern day Pool of Bethedsa...

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 am

Do you know if you have a healing ministry? The pool of Bethesda was about an opportunity to be healed by those who decided to get into the water. I feel as if you have a gift to lead people to that water of healing because the water is inside of you.

I believe God is calling you to strengthen your faith in this area. You don't have to call on somone else because YOU have the power to heal. The fact that you had a prior dram about praying for a little girl with a withered hand is probably a confirmation that the gift of healing is within you.

Pray regarding this and allow God to lead you in this area.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 am

Amen, Cholette! I'll definitely press into this. I don't feel as if I have this gift, but I had a dream about 2 years ago where a woman saw me walk in the room and said that I had the gift of healing all over me! This happened though when a friend of mine was battling cancer and she ended up dying.

What do you think of me looking at that obscure drawing of her hand being healed beforehand?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:01 am

This could be symbolic to your faith The person told you to look at the picture of the healing happening..maybe God is showing you to SEE through the eyes of faith first. The fact that the picture was black and white could be indicative to where your faith level is in this area. It's time to see this in FULL COLOR.

You don't have to "feel" as if the gift is there...lol! I flow in that gift as well and I don't feel it...it's just there. Everytime I lay hands on someone to be healed the power that God placed inside of me is activated and healing flows and the spirit of infirmity leaves. No feelings...just faith.

It's about to happen for you...God is waiting on YOU! thumbs

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Thank you, Cholette! That makes perfect sense and is true about my lack of faith in some areas, healing included!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Trust in HIS power in you Shan so that those around you can be healed. I really feel that it's going to begin in the line of business that you are in now. Seek God for strategies in how you can implement this in your daily work...that's why you are there.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:16 pm

thumbs

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:55 am

Shannon so in agreement with Charlotte! IT IS INSIDE OF YOU GIRL!! You are a daughter of the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He has place Himself within you to do great and mighty works that is your inheritance.. I want to encourage you in something here. Just because it took someone else 500 times to heal does not mean it will take you that long. Each person is different what He is working in them and their walk does not mean He is going to do the same with you. I believe He is quickening the spirit in the area of healing. I know for myself I am seeing healing's break out through m life. The modern day Bethesda is at our fingertips because the waters in us are stirred by the power of the Almighty to flow and be released. HA HA wow I am feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit all over this. Hoha!! Girl the picture I think was awesome!! It was showing you to look beyond yourself and see the reality of heaven to be released in your midst to heal the sick!! WHOW!!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:25 am

Thanks, Steadygaze! How encouraging! Now off to post another dream...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top